Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Closed Permanently

Sorry, but I am closing this photo challenge blog for the long haul. I will keep the site "active" in case you want to revisit certain topics and visit web links. However, I will no longer maintain it.

The past year has been a very busy one for me. There are simply not enough hours and energy in an average day to get done what I want to get done during this late season of my life. I am a senior with some disabilities, living alone. If I don't take care of myself and the household, nobody else will. I am also trying to travel as much as possible, while I can still physically do so.

During 2015, I spent little time on my regular blog, Cottage Days and Journeys, and even a weekly post proved to be a nuisance on many occasions. Maintaining two blogs and devoting the necessary time to them is simply out of the question.

With the death of my husband, my life has changed dramatically. Thus, my priorities have changed. Photography will continue to be a personal source of inspiration and creativity. I hope that it will be for you too.

Thank you for your interest in participating in all of the past photo challenges. I hope you learned a few things along the way and had a bit of fun. May your skills continue to grow!

Best wishes and blessings to all of you.

5 comments:

  1. Donna thank you for the inspiration you have provided and best wishes on your new life journey. Enjoy all that each day has to offer and God speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I have not been blogging for about a year and back a little now. So sorry about your losing your husband and health issues. You are so right about taking care of yourself. God speed and many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, bless you as you move forward! I know this has not been an easy year for you. May the coming years bring you new joy and inspiration in your life and in your photography! Thank you for all your have shared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you health and happiness as you move forward. Take care and keep on photographing life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts are with you as you accept new challenges. Take Care and thankyou for the inspiration you gave me.

    ReplyDelete